Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drift Event at El Toro

This event was actually the weekend before Geoffs birthday but I figured I would post a few pix. We had a fun day going through like 3 or 4 sets of tires! Drifting really is exciting/fun, well when you have a bf that knows what he is doing it is! Plus I met.....PAUL WALKER!!!! Geoff and I use to joke around about if we would let each other hookup with someone such as a celebrity, than who would it be? Geoff of course always chooses Brooke Burke (although it might be diferent now) and I always picked Paul Walker. So you all can understand my excitement when we met him there :P Anyways on to the good stuff!

Paul Walker Paparazzi Shot

Run 'em till they pop!

Speed Racer and Trixie :)

My Race Car Driver

Taking the boss out to show him how it's done
Video of Geoff on the short drift course doin work!

No comments:

Post a Comment